Teebrella is moving with the slogan ‘Tee solutions under one umbrella’. Here you get lucrative graphic tees, solid tees, personalized tees, event tees, corporate tees and more.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Teebrella experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Teebrella.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Teebrella.com on other Web sites.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Teebrella.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
Use of information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Teebrella.com customers.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Teebrella.com: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Teebrella.com is committed to deliver customers’ ordered products safely and on time to their doorsteps.
- As we print on demand, we are taking 2-3 days for the deliveries within Dhaka City.
- And we are taking 3-5 days for the deliveries in other areas of the country.
- The above estimated time may vary for the natural disaster, political unrest or for any unavoidable circumstances.
- Shipping charge for the deliveries within Dhaka City is BDT 60.00
- And shipping charge for the rest of the areas is BDT 120.00
You acknowledge and agree that goods produced by us for you are bespoke, custom-made goods. Other than where goods are faulty, you have no right to cancel any order or return any goods and all orders are final. So if you get any fault in our merchandises let us know within 24 hours after getting it in hand.
NB: Teebrella.com preserves the right to cancel any order, demolish any offers at any time.